Ayurveda-treatment of illnesses, cosmetic, massages, detox and rejuvenation programmes
In our centre of Ayurvedic medicine and cosmetics we provide consultations,
the special treatment “Shirodhara”, cosmetic services with Ayurvedic
natural preparations, the Ayurvedic massage techniques “Abhyanga” and
“Marma”, detoxification and rejuvenation, as well as an original therapy by
Gentle touch, and more......
Why visit us?
- We use effective natural methods based principally on Ayurvedic medicine;
Since 1982, Ayurveda has been approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
as an effective medical system.
- Original ayurvedic massages
- Our prices are very reasonable and lower than anywhere else (you can compare
with other centres).
- You can get to us in a very simple way by urban public transportation that
takes you directly to our centre
- We give our clients individual care and the best quality preparations
- We concentrate mostly (but not only) on civilisation disorders and illnesses
(obesity and overweight, high blood pressure, allergy, asthma, haemorrhoids,
arthritis, rheumatic complaints, diabetes, eczem, other skin diseases and
- Ayurvedic consultations, personal and distance consultation, pulse
- Special Shirodhara treatment
- Cosmetic services with Ayurvedic natural preparations
- The Ayurvedic massage techniques abhyanga, marma a prana sthana
- Nasya and karna purna
- Ayurvedic Detoxification and rejuvenation in Ayurvedic Spa
- Treatment by Gentle touch
In order to get the best possible results, we recommend the following regimen
at least two days before and after the procedure:
- Sufficient rest
- Avoid any heavy physical effort (lifting, etc.)
- Go to bed by 10 p.m.
- Avoid noisy places, action films and thrillers
- Keep yourself warm and protect against wind and cold
- Eat light; during the purification, alimentary tract activity is decreased
so the body is not able to digest a large amount of heavy food and moreover
toxins are released.
- Avoid caffeine (coffee, cocoa, chocolates, green and black tea) Avoid sweets
(products from white/refined su-gar)
- Don’t use sedatives, hypnotics, or other addictive substances
- Abstain from drinking alcohol
- Omit dairy products
- Take Triphala in the evening
- After the consultation we recommend 2–3 days of kitchadi diet. Kitchadi, a
light, nutritious and digestible food, nourishes the tissues, slows down the
ageing process of cells and supports the elimination of toxins. It is an
excellent source of albumen and promotes overall balance within the organism
(we will adjust the recipes after the consultation according to your individual